"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, December 3, 2010

A Button for ME??? Thanks!!!

I think it is about time I get a button to share with others. I am relatively new in the Craft Blog world. Many others have been blogging far longer than I have. I wasn't even sure where to start to get one made, but thanks to this friendly blogger who was offering to design ones for anyone who wanted, I was finally inspired to go though with it and figure it out on my own!

http://craftykayla.blogspot.com


I was thinking I wanted a photo on my button with text, well then the design is already done I just needed to figure out the HTML code. So I did! Thanks to this post that offered a tutorial. Thanks for your inspiration! and I hope that you will grab my button!

Here it is!



What do you think?
I think it is fun, funky and creative. :) and inspired by this gift I made for Sunny Radio!.

Now that I know how to make one, I am sure I can make more in the future, but for now I will have fun with this one! :)

Linking my cool DIY button up here:

Katie's Nesting Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment