"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Table Runner, Upcycled

I love to give old things new life! A friend of mine just sent me this link and I enjoyed looking at the uses for new things. It reminded me that I actually do this all the time and hardly notice anymore. Even this weekend I did this, with the item in this post!

I like to think outside the box and find a new use for things. I challenge you to do the same. Instead of buying something see if there is something you already have that can serve the same purpose. You may be surprised what you actually already have.

Do you like my new fall table runner?
Photobucket

It has great fall colors bronze, brown, oranges and more!
Photobucket

I love the pattern too. It looks brand new, never used. I doubt it ever was.
Photobucket

Can you tell what this table runner used to be?


Give up?

Photobucket
It used to be a lonely pillow sham. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment