"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

STOMP! Ball/Beanbag Launcher

Photobucket

Remember these from Gym Class? I did! So when I saw them that you could buy here, here and here. I thought to myself. Hey I can make that! Better yet, I only used the scraps of wood we had lying around from other projects!

Top views.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Bottom view.

Photobucket


I used a hole saw to make a hole for a ball to sit in. We have more balls than beanbags around here but if you do not have a hole saw and you do have bean bags no hole saw needed.

Fun coordination to stomp and try to catch the ball. Great fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment